Digger HD, a remake of the classic PC game from the early 1980s, has received a major facelift for the new millennium, while staying true to its classic gameplay. Players control a little construction vehicle that must make its way through an underground maze. Gamers dig through the dirt horizontally and vertically to create their own path while collecting power-ups, jewels, coins and other bonuses while avoiding the pursuing monsters.
Key Game Features:
- Dynamic action. Make your way through 60 levels of underground mazes where there is something behind every corner, be it a monster, a bonus or a bag of gold.
- Hidden discoveries. Uncover archaeological artifacts and paleontological remains buried benearth the surface.
- Secret trophies. Collect the trophies and figure out how to achieve the secret ones. Are you up for the challenge?
- Old school style. Vintage Mode allows you to play the game in its old school glory: original mechanics and levels- even the original graphics and sounds!
- Modern music. Playful, cutting-edge techno score features original tracks from up-and-coming artists Candie Hank, Gangpol & Mit and GNG.